The V12 2018 safety footwear catalogue has now been delivered.
In this digital age we are finding that customers love our catalogue more than ever – the publication is informative, illustrates the whole range with clarity and is a great selling tool. At the back you will find the complete range in one spread, along with a handy guide on page 47/48 that gives an overview of size ranges, technical specifications and weights.There are a number of changes throughout the catalogue which we have listed below.
- GRIP and Keymark - There is now a feature page on the 4 star GRIP- info.v12footwear.com/bison
- 4 star GRIP logo - Products with the IGS (Intelligent Grip System) sole are now marked with the GRIP logo
- Keymark and Satra Quality mark - Products with these accreditations are highlighted
- Extra large sizes - There are three new additions to the size 14-16 range that will be in stock shortly. This includes the following:
- Caiman IGS V1501.01
- Avenger IGS VR620.01
- Bison IGS VR600.01
- Ibex STS V1801 - A new waterproof edition to the range with more details here