Having announced the launch of the stylish and waterproof V1501.01 Caiman, our ‘new breed of boot,' we are now excited to give you a closer look at this versatile and flexible safety boot in it’s natural environment.
The film has been produced in the style of a David Attenborough Natural World documentary and features a voiceover by Paul Burling, a British impressionist and Britain’s Got Talent finalist.
Shot across various locations, the video shows the Caiman in it’s natural environments including building sites, shipyards, railways and fields, demonstrating the wide range of benefits & features that the boot offers the wearer.
Caiman has been designed to keep you safe and comfortable all day long with a:
- breathable waterproof lining.
- full length footbed and shock-absorbing heel
- lightweight composite midsole and toecap
- Vegan Friendly and metal-free construction
- industry-leading anti-slip grip